Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rose Williams Bids Farewell to Pointe Precision as Company's Second Retiree


Rose Williams is retiring after 17 years of employment with Pointe Precision. We are pleased to recognize Rose and wish her all the best.


I have had to medically retire from Pointe Precision after 17 years of service.  I began when the company started and have watched it grow tremendously.  Pointe Precision has branched out to meet the many needs of manufacturing and I am proud to have been a part of that growth.  Joe Kinsella has been a great president and friend to all.  The company is mindful of family needs and works with its employees to meet family needs.  Overall, my employment with Pointe Precision was a very positive experience.  I have made many friendships I know will last.  I am proud to be only the second retiree from Pointe Precision!  The company continues to grow and I wish it much success!

Rose Williams, retiree

No comments:

Post a Comment